Randy’s life isn’t that kind of story based on poverty, a dysfunctional family or having a lack of opportunity. No, it’s a story about someone who was offered many opportunities in life to become whatever he wanted to become, but instead chose the bright lights of the streets and the falsehoods that came with it. It’s not an easy story to tell, filled with heartache, suffering and pain. Pain he caused himself, his family and his community.
His story is also about redemption, overcoming adversity and the challenge to change, a testimony to the strength of the human spirit, and how God’s plan moves all of us through the good, the bad and the ugly.
Today Randy is inspiring young people not to make same mistakes he’s made and providing a blueprint for how to succeed no matter what you’ve been through in life.
As an author Randy has penned 5 books
- Changin’ Your Game Plan: How I used i used Incarceration as a stepping stone for SUCCESS
- Changin’ Your Game Plan: The Blueprint for SUCCESSFUL Prison Reentry
- My New Game Plan: The Future Starts Here
- The Street Survival Guide for the Young Black and Latino Male
- Street Talk: Da Official Guide to Hip-Hop & Urban Slanguage